CSA shares – Fridays, June 9th-October 15th (20 weeks)
CSA members receive a weekly selection of just-harvested vegetables and herbs in a Deep Hollow Farm tote, plus recipe ideas unique to each week’s share! We provide reusable cotton bags instead of plastic produce bags to minimize our disposable waste. Plus, tour the farm and munch with your neighbors at our annual potluck!
Two sizes! (Payment plans available—just send us an email!)
Full share: This will supply a family of four who eat at home regularly, two people who prepare most of their meals at home, or one person with a big freezer! Each share will have 8-10 vegetables and herbs. $550 (MAY SALE: $10 off full price)
Half share: This will supply a family of four who eat out occasionally, a family of two who eat at home regularly, or one person who prepares most of their meals at home. If you want to try out a CSA, this is the plan for you! Each share will have 4-5 vegetables and herbs. $300 (MAY SALE: $5 off full price)
Two pick-up options!
– Fridays 2-4 pm: Pick up your share from our barn and enjoy the flexibility of a market-style share! Veggies will be available in bulk crates at the farm with fixed items and choice items for members to select. Members have more options, can reduce food waste, and can chat with the farmers and other share members!
- Want chard this week instead of kale? Every week you can pick among several choice items, so you can choose among a selection of varieties or groups of crops every week.
- Want the biggest tomatoes for burgers, or the smallest tomatoes for caprese salad? You pick items out of the bulk bins, just like a grocery store or farmer’s market.
- Don’t like beets? Leave unwanted share items in the Swap Box and trade with other members.
– Fridays ~3-5 pm, exact time TBD: Pick up your share from a drop-off location (locations TBD per town). Want to host a drop-off location? Let us know!
|June: snap peas, spinach, parsley, broccoli raab, mint, lettuce, radish, kale, beets, dill|
|July: cucumbers ,carrots, beans, zucchini, new potatoes, arugula, swiss chard, onions, oregano|
|August: tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, rosemary, onions, cilantro, eggplant, mint, cucumbers, potatoes|
|September: tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, beans, butternut squash, beets, thyme, arugula, collard greens|
|October: pumpkin, beets, sage, kale, acorn squash, rosemary, spinach, broccoli, carrots, radish|
We are not yet certified organic, but we are applying and hope to be certified in July. In the meantime, we follow all guidelines for organic vegetable production.